Become a Member of Association of Cannabinoid Specialists
If you are a recent graduate please use this page for your discounted membership.
The Association of Cannabinoid Specialists is comprised of a diverse group of physicians and other clinicians who specialize in cannabis medicine.
We provide ongoing, detailed care for patients with severe illness.
We use evidence-based medicine and best practices to ensure our patients get the best they can from their treatment. We publish to extend both the art and science of cannabis medicine.
Physicians and other clinicians need a voice in the discussion around laws and regulations of medical cannabis. The ACS is your voice:
- On Capitol Hill
- To your state legislature
- To your medical societies
- To your peers
The science and practice of cannabis medicine is rapidly evolving, with new discoveries that could change your practice on a daily basis. Keep up to date:
- Basic cannabis science
- Best practices
- Political advances
- How to interface with non-cannabinoid-specialist referring clinicians
There is strength in numbers. Connect with your peers who take patient care and cannabis medicine seriously. Advance your career:
- Meeting key scientists on the forefront of discovery
- Connect with like-minded physicians
- Learn about new products or techniques to benefit your patients
Additionally, as a member of the Association, we offer a variety of benefits including:
- Annual subscription to Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research, published by MaryAnn Liebert Publishers (a $400 value)
- Access to a range of practical, clinical handbooks that answer basic how-to questions
- Access to a online video tutorials on basic clinical subjects
- Access to carefully curated members-only Clinical Reference Library
- 30% Discount to CannaKey360 products
- Discounted pricing to Association of Cannabinoid Specialists medical cannabis educational courses, including our Comprehensive Medical Cannabis Video Course and accompanying Certification Exam
- Member pricing to all ACS Meetings and Events—both Live and Virtual
The Association of Cannabinoid Specialists ensures the highest standards in the practice of cannabis medicine, safeguards patient care with clinical best practices, and interfaces with other stakeholders in the cannabis community. Join us!